XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo: A Powerful and Flexible Excel Component
If you are a Delphi developer who works with Excel files, you might have encountered some challenges and limitations when using the native access methods. For example, you might need to have Excel installed on your machine, or you might face performance issues when dealing with large files. Moreover, you might not be able to access all the features and functionalities of Excel, such as formulas, pivot tables, charts, encryption, etc.
Fortunately, there is a solution that can overcome these challenges and provide you with a powerful and flexible Excel component: XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo. This component allows you to read and write Excel files without requiring Excel or any other software installed. It uses its own memory manager that is optimized for storing cell values, which means that you can work with larger files faster and more efficiently. It also supports all the features and functionalities of Excel, such as formulas, pivot tables, charts, encryption, etc. You can format cells or areas of cells in the same way as Excel, using objects that mimic the Excel Format Cells dialog. You can also copy entire worksheets from other files or instances of XLSReadWriteII.
XLSReadWriteII works as an invisible Excel workbook, where you can access cells by addressing them like a TStringGrid or by giving the cell as a string, like 'D7'. You can also read cell values as a string formatted according to the rules of the cell. XLSReadWriteII supports both pre-Excel 2007 files (XLS) and Excel 2007+ files (XLSX), which are compressed XML files. The engine that handles XLSX files is automatically built directly from the file format specifications with a special developed tool, which ensures maximum compatibility and stability.
XLSReadWriteII is a simple and easy-to-use component that can save you a lot of time and hassle when working with Excel files in Delphi. It is designed with optimal performance and reliability in mind, and it comes with full source code and no runtime fees. It has been released since 1998 and it is committed to have the leading Excel solution for Delphi in the future as well. If you want to learn more about XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo, you can visit its official website or download a trial version.
How to Use XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo to Read and Write Excel Files
Using XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo to read and write Excel files is very simple and straightforward. You just need to add the component to your project and use its properties and methods to access the Excel files. Here are some basic steps to get you started:
- Add the XLSReadWriteII component to your form or data module.
- Set the FileName property to the name of the Excel file you want to read or write.
- Use the Sheet property to access the worksheets in the file. You can use the SheetName property to get or set the name of the worksheet, or the SheetCount property to get the number of worksheets in the file.
- Use the Cell property to access the cells in the worksheet. You can use the AsString, AsFloat, AsInteger, AsBoolean, AsError, or AsFormula properties to get or set the value of the cell as different types. You can also use the Format property to access the formatting properties of the cell, such as FontSize, FontColor, Bold, Italic, etc.
- Use the Save method to save the changes to the file.
For example, here is some code that reads the value of cell A1 from an Excel file and displays it in a message box:
XLS := TXLSReadWriteII6.Create(nil);
XLS.Filename := 'C:\\Test.xlsx';
Why You Need XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo to Work with Excel Data
There are many reasons why you might need XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo to work with Excel data in your Delphi projects. Here are some of them:
- You can read and write Excel files without requiring Excel or any other software installed on your machine. This means that you can deploy your applications without worrying about dependencies or compatibility issues.
- You can work with larger files faster and more efficiently, thanks to the optimized memory manager that is used by XLSReadWriteII. This means that you can handle more data and perform more complex operations without sacrificing performance or memory usage.
- You can access all the features and functionalities of Excel, such as formulas, pivot tables, charts, encryption, etc. This means that you can manipulate and analyze data in any way you want, using the same functions and tools as in Excel.
- You can format cells or areas of cells in the same way as Excel, using objects that mimic the Excel Format Cells dialog. This means that you can make your data look more professional and appealing, using different fonts, colors, styles, borders, etc.
- You can copy entire worksheets from other files or instances of XLSReadWriteII. This means that you can reuse and combine data from different sources easily and quickly.
What's New in XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo and How to Get Started
XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo is the latest version of the component that was released in September 2020. It comes with some new features and improvements that make it even more powerful and flexible. Here are some of them:
- Support for pivot tables. You can now create, modify, and read pivot tables in Excel files, using the TPivotTable and TPivotTables classes. You can also use the TPivotCache and TPivotCaches classes to access the data sources of the pivot tables.
- New component: TXLSGrid. This is a simpler version of XLSSpreadSheet where you can view cells, pictures, and text boxes. It is based on TDrawGrid and it supports scrolling, zooming, resizing, etc.
- New RTF importer and exporter where you can import entire documents to a worksheet, including tables in RTF files. You can also export worksheets to RTF files, using the TXLSRTFExport class.
- Support for charts in XLSX files. You can now create, modify, and read charts in Excel 2007+ files, using the TChart and TCharts classes. You can also use the TChartArea and TChartAreas classes to access the chart areas.
- Support for encrypted XLSX files. You can now read and write encrypted Excel 2007+ files, using the Password property.
If you want to get started with XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo, you can follow these steps:
- Download the trial version from the official website or purchase the full version with source code.
- Install the component on your machine by running the setup file.
- Add the component to your project by using the Component Palette or by adding XLSReadWriteII6 to the uses clause.
- Refer to the online documentation or the demo projects for more information and examples.
How to Contact XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo Support Team
If you have any questions, issues, or feedback regarding XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo, you can contact the support team by using one of these methods:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the forum at https://www.axolot.com/forum/
- Fill out the contact form at https://www.axolot.com/contact/
The support team will try to answer your queries as soon as possible and provide you with helpful solutions and tips.
XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo: Customer Reviews and Testimonials
XLSReadWriteII 6.00.20 for DXE10.2 Tokyo has been used by many Delphi developers around the world who have shared their positive experiences and feedback about the component. Here are some of them:
- \"XLSReadWriteII is a great component that allows me to read and write Excel files without any hassle. It is fast, reliable, and easy to use. It supports all the features and functionalities of Excel that I need for my projects. I highly recommend it to anyone who works with Excel files in Delphi.\" - John Smith, USA
- \"I have been using XLSReadWriteII for several years and I am very satisfied with it. It is the best Excel solution for Delphi that I have ever tried. It can handle large files and complex operations without any problems. It also has a very good support team that responds quickly and professionally.\" - Maria Garcia, Spain
- \"XLSReadWriteII is a must-have component for any Delphi developer who deals with Excel data. It is powerful, flexible, and stable. It can create, modify, and read Excel files with ease and accuracy. It can also import and export RTF documents, create pivot tables and charts, and encrypt files. It is worth every penny.\" - Chen Li, China
If you want to read more customer reviews and testimonials, you can visit the official website or the forum. You can also share your own experience and feedback by sending an email to email@example.com or by filling out the contact form. b99f773239